Puma P22Y Electric Start
4.7hp (Yanmar es) piston compressor with 75l tank
- Yanmar Engine - L48, 4.7hp
- Starter - Rope Pull & Key Electric*
- Emergency Stop - Push Button
- Pump Displacement - 540 L/min (19.1 cfm)
- Free Air Delivery - 440 L/min (15.5 cfm)
- Maximum Pressure - 1,000 kPa (145 psi)
- Tank Volume - 75 Litres
- Pump Model - Puma PG41
- Pump Speed - 1,080 rpm
Puma air compressors are now available in Australia powered by Yanmar diesel engines for use in critical safety environments. Mine Spec versions are available with emergency stop fuel shutoff. Outstanding free-air-delivery and durability are both assured by Puma’s innovative long-stroke, cast iron compressor pumps.
* Electric start engines will not run unless connected to a 12 Volt battery (not supplied).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Airgen Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.