Puma P30H Electric Start
9hp (Honda es) piston compressor with 125l tank
- Honda Engine - GX270, 9 hp
- Starter - Rope Pull & Key Electric*
- Pump Displacement - 805 L/min (28.4 cfm)
- Free Air Delivery - 690 L/min (24.4 cfm)
- Maximum Pressure - 1,000 kPa (145 psi)
- Tank Volume - 125 Litres
- Pump Model - Puma PG56
- Pump Speed - 940 rpm
Puma’s new Honda petrol engine-powered air compressors offer a great solution for on-site or farm use where there’s no electric power available. There’s a wide choice of models from 6.5 to 13 hp all featuring Puma’s innovative and durable long-stroke, cast iron compressor pumps for class leading free-air-delivery performance.
* Electric start engines will not run unless connected to a 12 Volt battery (not supplied).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Airgen Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.